1. Payment Term:
For large quantity transaction, we use T/T and L/C, 30% deposit before production, the rest 70% balance pay before tile's loading and shipping. We will send product packing and loading photos to Customer as evidence, provide invoice document and delivery waybill (tracking number).
For small quantity transaction, we use Western Union, Paypal and Alibaba One-Touch. Paypal payment will be charged with extra 5% in total payment for bank service.
2. The price we provide is EXW factory unit price. Only when we know the quantity Customers want to order, can we calculate the FOB port Unit price for them.
3. MOQ:50 square meters. However, we also accept small order with the same or a bit higher price. Sometimes, it depends on if we have enough tiles in stock.
4. Delivery Time: Two Week after deposit affected (20’ container)
5. Packing: For a 300x300mm sheet size tile, 11 pcs/box, 72 boxes/pallet, 20 pallets/ 20ft container.
6. Loading: 1440 sqm (20’container)
7. When the quantity is small, we can contact Freight forward agencies for our customers. These agencies have close connections with famous International Express Delivery companies such as DHL, Fedex, UPS, TNT, EMS, Sagawa or Aramex. Express delivery companies provide door-to-door delivery service.
For large quantity, like over 10 square meters, shipping by sea freight or air freight normally will be more cost-effective. We will submit different delivery channel plans to our customers, they will make decision.
|Original Place||Foshan City, China facotry product|
|Material||Jade-like half translucent coloured glaze glass|
|Product nature||Mosaic mosaico mosaik mosaique mozaik|
|Finishing||Water ripple texture|
|Sheet size||For 23x23mm chip size, 300x300mm/ 12"x12" inch; For 48x48 chip size, 295x295mm|
|Measurement of SQM||1 square meter =10.76 square feet=11 sheets|
|Chip size||23x23mm or 48x48mm|
|Feature||1. With iridescent effect for choose, colorful, elegant and beautiful.|
2. Its water ripple surface finish make you feel like staying beneath the ocean.
4. Wide range of usages: swimming pool, bathroom, Kitchen, ceiling and wall of corridor, wall of hall etc.
6, We've various different colours and mixed colour combinations for customers to choose.
|Usage||Swimming pool tile, Kitchen bathroom Backsplash tile, Kitchen island decoration, bathroom hot tub decoration, wall border tile, wall strip tile, Wall tile, Wall panel, Wall pattern, Shop decoration, Hotel restaurant decoration, spa decoration, pub club bar shop decoration, vintage home decoration|
|Package||Protective film, polyfoam if necessary, seaworthy carton, solid wooden pallet, container|
|Delivery Detail||Normally Starting Shipping in 7 Working Days After Order Confirmed|
|Payment||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal and Alibaba One-Touch|
|Loading||Normally11 sheets/carton, 72 cartons/pallet, 20 pallets/container or as per customer's requirement.|
|Delivery||Samples or small order, door to door delivery by express delivery channels such as DHL, Fedex, TNT, Ups, Sagawa, Aradex. Large order, port to port or port to door by sea freight or air freight.|
|Service||We accept OEM or ODM and other customer customization production.|
|Sample order||Available. We provide free sample for large order when Customer agree to pay delivery fee.|