1. Payment Term:
For large quantity transaction, we use T/T and L/C, 30% deposit before production, the rest 70% balance pay before tile's loading and shipping. We will send product packing and loading photos to Customer as evidence, provide invoice document and delivery waybill (tracking number).
For small quantity transaction, we use Western Union, Paypal and Alibaba One-Touch. Paypal payment will be charged with extra 5% in total payment for bank service.
2. The price we provide is EXW factory unit price. Only when we know the quantity Customers want to order, can we calculate the FOB port Unit price for them.
3. MOQ:50 square meters. However, we also accept small order with the same or a bit higher price. Sometimes, it depends on if we have enough tiles in stock.
4. Delivery Time: Two Week after deposit affected (20’ container)
5. Packing: For a 300x300mm sheet size tile, 11 pcs/box, 72 boxes/pallet, 20 pallets/ 20ft container.
6. Loading: 1440 sqm (20’container)
7. When the quantity is small, we can contact Freight forward agencies for our customers. These agencies have close connections with famous International Express Delivery companies such as DHL, Fedex, UPS, TNT, EMS, Sagawa or Aramex. Express delivery companies provide door-to-door delivery service.
For large quantity, like over 10 square meters, shipping by sea freight or air freight normally will be more cost-effective. We will submit different delivery channel plans to our customers, they will make decision.